Free web class on the strategies that sold
500 million copies of Chicken Soup for the Soul
Jack Canfield Shares His Six Keys To Outrageous Success As An Author in 2021
or 7 pm Eastern (4 pm Pacific)
or 10 pm Eastern (7 pm Pacific)
FROM: Steve Harrison
When he was first starting out, Jack Canfield had almost completely maxed out his credit cards and 144 publishers had rejected his book Chicken Soup for the Soul.
But he never gave up on his dream of being a bestselling author.
Today, Jack is arguably the most successful, bestselling non-fiction author of all time.
He has over 500 million books in print and has launched 47 New York Times bestsellers (and even had 7 books simultaneously on the list at one point).
But how did Jack get from where he was to where he really wanted to be?
To find out, join Jack and me for a free web class on Friday, January 15th in which he'll be discussing his publishing journey and strategies.
Whether your book right now is just a dream, a still-to-be-completed manuscript, or a published reality, this special training is for you.
Here's just some of you what you'll discover on our free web class:
- Jack's journey from inner-city public school teacher to bestselling author and speaker.
- Why becoming a bestseller is no longer about luck – it's all about having a plan.
- 5 ways writing a book will change your life.
- What you should ideally be doing before you start writing your book and trying to get it published.
- How Jack responded when his book was initially rejected by 144 publishers as well as his own literary agent, and how you too can find the inspiration to keep going.
- Key insights into how the publishing and book marketing game really works.
- A simple technique Jack used in writing his book, The Success Principles, allowed him to later sell thousands of copies to a single company. Plus, how Jack used the same method to land 50 speaking engagements – all because of something he did while writing the book.
- A powerful way to overcome any initial discomfort you might feel about putting yourself out there as an author, speaker, book promoter or talk show guest.
- How to structure your book so it's the best possible book it can be and people tell their friends about it.
- Some of the pros and cons of traditional publishing and self-publishing.
- How Jack sold his first 20,000 copies of Chicken Soup for the Soul BEFORE he even had a publisher.
- The clever strategy Jack used to sell 6 million books to one company.
- How to take a small part of your book and get a company or organization to pay you big bucks for it. On the call, Jack will share how this one technique brought him $75,000.
- Two keys to turning radio and TV interview into sales
- And MUCH more!
Click here now to join Jack Canfield and me on Friday, January 15th at either 2:00 pm Eastern (11:00 am Pacific) OR 7:00 pm Eastern (4:00 pm Pacific).
I really hope you can make our web class because I know you'll get so much out of it!
All the best,
More about Steve Harrison and Jack Canfield...
Steve Harrison developed his love of writing in high school while working for the local newspaper as a freelance writer.
Since then Steve has helped more than 12,000 authors attract radio/TV publicity for their books, including such bestselling books as Chicken Soup for the Soul (which is how he met Jack Canfield), Rich Dad Poor Dad and Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus.
His clients have appeared on Oprah, Today Show, Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC and Fox News Channel as well as many major print publications and radio/TV shows.
Along with his brother/partner Bill, Steve runs Bradley Communications Corp., which offers publications, services and training events including Radio-TV Interview Report (RTIR), the email newsletter radio/TV producers read to find interesting guests to feature; and the National Publicity Summit, where attendees get to personally meet top journalists and producers who do stories and shows for some of the nation's top broadcast, cable, internet, and print outlets.
A 2:44 marathoner in his younger days, today Steve’s running around is mostly limited to the tennis court.
Steve lives in suburban Philadelphia and has been happily married for more than 30 years to his wife, Laura.
Jack Canfield is the co-creator of the mega-bestselling Chicken Soup for the Soul series, with over 500 million books in print worldwide.
Between that series and his other books, such as The Success Principles, Power of Focus and The Aladdin Factor, Jack has launched 47 different books to the New York Times Best Seller List, including ten books which hit #1 on the Times list.
Originally from West Virginia, Jack wrote his first book,100 Ways to Enhance Self-Concept in the Classroom, as a result of his experience teaching in an inner city Chicago high school and discovering innovative ways to motivate his students.
A featured teacher in the movie The Secret, Jack has appeared on Oprah, Today Show, CNN and over 1,000 other radio/TV programs worldwide.
Jack is also the CEO of the Canfield Training Group, founder of the Transformational Leadership Council and a highly-sought-after speaker who shares his inspiring message with audiences around the world.
His success as an author positively impacted Jack's life in so many ways that today he's on a mission to encourage and help others become successful authors.
He lives with his wife, Inga, in Santa Barbara, California.