Free web class for authors, speakers, entrepreneurs and others who’d like to get corporate sponsors to fund their work
"The Top Five Ways To
Attract Corporate Sponsors"
Even If You're Just Starting Out
FROM: Steve Harrison
Do any of these things sound appealing to you?
- To reach a much bigger audience for your work almost overnight?
- To build your following and business by 100-250% without spending your own money?
- To go out on a 19-city national book, product launch or speaking tour and have most (if not all) the expenses paid for by somebody else?
- To be promoted on a major corporation’s website, Facebook page and the millions of people on their email list?
- To have a Fortune 500 company buy your book by the caseload so they can give it to their employees and customers?
- To hitch your wagon to organizations with instant name recognition and huge infrastructures that already know how to market to their audience?
The above are not fairy tales.
These things happen all the time because countless companies and organizations sponsor authors, speakers and entrepreneurs just like you – most of whom are not well-known.
And you don’t have to be a published author, have a huge following or a popular blog to land corporate sponsors.
What you do need is a good idea, passion as well as a desire to reach a lot more people and most important of all, you need to know the right way to identify and present your idea to the corporations most likely to sponsor you.
With the right system and approach, you might be surprised how easily you can get corporate sponsors to help you:
- Bring your work to a much larger audience so you can have a much bigger impact.
- Write and publish your book – plus sell more copies once published.
- Publicize your book, business or cause in mainstream media.
- Underwrite many (if not all) the costs of your seminar or event.
- Put their logo on your website
- Travel on their behalf – maybe even send you on a national book or speaking tour.
- Even become the “Face” of their corporation by becoming a paid spokesperson who appears on radio/TV shows and featured in major print publications and more
Want to discover the right way to identify and land sponsors?
Join me for a free web class on Saturday, July 8th at your choice of two times – either 2 pm Eastern (11 am Pacific) OR 7 pm Eastern (4 pm Pacific).
I’ll be interviewing an author/speaker who’s landed sponsorships with Fedex, Bank of America, Microsoft, Wal-Mart, Dun & Bradstreet, Wells Fargo as well as many other companies and organizations.
On Saturday's free web class, our mystery expert will be sharing “The Top 5 Ways to Attract Corporate Sponsors — Even If You’re Just Starting Out” including:
- The true motivations big corporate sponsors provide funds you never have to pay back (once you know this it opens up an entire new world for you).
- Why would a sponsor ever give money to a complete “nobody” who hasn’t written a book yet or well-established business or cause? (On the webinar you’ll discover 12 reasons big corporate sponsors continually give money to unknowns — and if you tap into just one of these, you too can get corporate sponsorships for your book, dream or even idea).
- Sure-fire ways to find the companies most likely to sponsor you.
- Want to turn your painful past into a powerful book or live event that sponsors will support? You’ll discover how a woman with a breast cancer memoir secured sponsorships from several different companies. Plus, how another woman emerged from a painful divorce with the desire to inspire other women just like her. She got a major company to pay for her entire event.
- How to get corporate sponsors to pay you to create more credibility for yourself.
- The secret to persuading a company to give you big money especially if you are not good at selling yourself. HINT: write a killer proposal that does the selling for you! We’ll show you how.
- Avoid this HUGE mistake!! Most people ask for too little money. So the companies don’t take them seriously. With sponsors, often the bigger your dream, the better. We’ll show you exactly how much money to ask for.
- The misconception that corporations only sponsor authors and speakers who can put on big events (the fact is many corporations get more for their sponsorship dollars from small events… as small as 25 people).
- No book? No problem. While many of the people on our web class will be authors, you certainly don’t need a book to get big companies to take you seriously and fund what you’re doing. On the web training, we’ll show you how a woman got Verizon to pay her to go around the country to speak.
- 5 things corporate sponsors will fund for you. (Sponsors will pay for much more than just to publish your book. Most people never realize this. During the webinar you’ll discover how to get your biggest dreams funded.)
- How to use a corporate sponsorship to get massive amounts of media publicity and attention (corporate sponsors want you to get media attention and will pay you to go on TV. Hear how others have used the corporate sponsorship strategy you’ll learn on the webinar to appear in and on The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, CBS, BusinessWeek, CNBC, Redbook, Parenting, U.S. News & World Report, Wine Enthusiast)
- In addition to money to fund your program and platform, four additional benefits and advantages of getting corporate sponsorship (some of these will turn out to be more valuable than the money they give you and will open up a world of new opportunities for you).
- How corporate sponsorships can help you get your financial life back in order.
- The “Tarnished Brand” strategy you can use to find corporate sponsors.
- A breakdown of the top 14 categories companies sponsor authors and speakers in (you’ll be surprised at all the opportunities available regardless what your topic is about).
- Some of the many fatal mistakes people make when approaching a sponsor (here’s how to avoid potential deal killers).
- The five most important elements of a sponsorship proposal (the sponsorship proposal is the most important but least understood part of the sponsorship process. We'll show you how to create the perfect sponsorship proposal that will impress corporate sponsors so they take you seriously).
- Five specific low-cost and no-cost strategies you can offer corporate sponsors that will let you stand out from all others trying to get corporate sponsorships (and almost nobody thinks about these simple things that can be the difference between collecting a big check or small check from your sponsor).
- The exact amounts of money you should ask corporate sponsors for (this is a huge mistake almost all people approaching corporate sponsors make, They don’t ask for the proper amount of money. There are four key price points you must target… and odds are, these amounts are for much more than you think you’d ever get).
- Two things many authors and speakers do wrong when approaching a sponsor for the first time that automatically will get them rejected for sponsorship (the good news is, they’re easy to fix).
- And much, much more information, tips, strategies and insight that can only come from an expert who’s sponsored by some of the biggest corporations and non profits in the nation.
Click the green button below now to join us on Saturday, July 8th at either 2:00 pm Eastern (11:00 am Pacific) OR 7:00 pm Eastern (4:00 pm Pacific).
Please Note: We won’t be sending out a recording or replay of this web class. If you can’t make either time, register anyway to receive bonus content and be notified if we offer the web class again in the future.
I really hope you can make our free web class because I know there’s a corporate sponsor out there who can sponsor you!
All the best,
Steve Harrison developed his love of writing in high school while working for the local newspaper as a freelance writer.
Since then Steve has helped more than 12,000 authors attract radio/TV publicity for their books, including such bestselling books as Chicken Soup for the Soul (which is how he met Jack Canfield), Rich Dad Poor Dad and Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus.
His clients have appeared on Oprah, Today Show, Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC and Fox News Channel as well as many major print publications and radio/TV shows.
Along with his brother/partner Bill, Steve runs Bradley Communications Corp. which offers publications, services and training events including Radio-TV Interview Report (RTIR), the email newsletter radio/TV producers read to find interesting guests; the National Publicity Summit, where attendees get to personally meet top journalists and producers, as well as the year-long Quantum Leap Publicity & Marketing Program.
A 2:44 marathoner in his younger days, today Steve’s running around is mostly limited to the tennis court.
Steve lives in suburban Philadelphia and has been happily married for 26 years to his wife, Laura.
Our “Mystery Expert” is an author, speaker and entrepreneur who’s landed corporate sponsorships with Microsoft, Wells Fargo, Dun & Bradstreet, Epson, Citibank, Fed Ex, American Airlines, Staples, Health Net, Marriott, Southwest Airlines, Los Angeles Business Journal, Wal-Mart, Bank of America, IBM and many other organizations.
Her full identity will be revealed on the webinar.